SOMEONE ELSE

In the name of ALLAH , the Most Gracious and the Most Merciful .
hye readers , Assalamualaikum .


Hati ni happy .

Hati ni gembira .

Hati ni seronok . 

Hati ni rasa tak saba .

Hati ni eksaited .

Hati ni lega .

Hati ni puas .

Tapi , hati ni FRAGILE .

Sebab maybe aku tak kuat .

Aku tak tabah .

Aku tak kukuh .

Aku forever alone .

Aku lemah .

Aku lembik .

Aku bukan kawan yang baik .

Aku tak reti nak nasihat kau .

Aku just boleh tengok 

dan buat ia sebagai teladan .

Thank btw .

You make me lost something .

Something that important on me .

You never know .

I love you actually .

But , you try to be someone else .

I can't do anything .

You change from yourself to someone else .

I never know that someone else . 

Never and never .

I hate it !

You can judge me .

Idon't care what .

Because I have our own princip .

Because I have my own opinion .

I don't want to be someone else .

I don't want to make people lost me .

Kbye .

PeaceYawwww :D


Be yourself don't copy another one . Because you born as original . Don't die as a copy !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jadikan hari ini lebih baik daripada semalam . Dan hari esok lebih baik daripada hari ini .

Kerjaya PHOTOGRAPHER (:

Liku-liku kehidupan aku -.-